RECRUIT FIVE NEW STAR (Household) MEMBERSHIPS AND RECEIVE A $48.00 CERTIFICATE
Recruit-A-Friend Program Guideline:
- All current STAR Members are eligible for the program. If your membership is expired, you are not eligible for the program.
- Recruit-A-Friend person must be a new member, not a renewal, or past members on an expired membership.
- STAR (household) Membership counts as “one” regardless of the number of family members.
- Current Active Members will receive a certificate worth $48 for every 5 qualified new (household) memberships. Certificate is not transferable.
- Certificate(s) can be used toward membership fee or Official STAR merchandise.
- Certificate will be issued by STAR Office.
- There is no limit of how many recruitment certificates you can earn.
- Give the potential member a “Recruit a Friend” card with your information on it. See a chapter member for details.
- If the recruit uses a STAR membership application form to join be sure either you or they write your name, membership number (last 5digits) and promo code “RAF ” at the bottom of the membership application. If the recruit(s) calls the STAR Office to join, please let them know to provide your information to ensure you receive credit for their joining STAR. If they join online be sure they enter your name, last 5 digits of your member number at the bottom of the form under comments.
- You may call the office to check to see if someone you referred has joined so you will get credit.
- The STAR Office will track recruitments and notify current STAR member when they have accumulated 5 qualified new household memberships and have earned a certificate worth $48.00, it will be sent to you. Certificate is not transferable.
CONTACT THE STAR OFFICE at email@example.com or
520-292-0200 TO REQUEST THE FORMS FOR THIS PROGRAM**